Friday, October 29, 2010

Mysore Malige Chetana

Margaret Mazzantini


I do not like book reviews, I like reading avventurami by instinct or after listening to some rare presentation worthy of note, I think we understand, feel and excitement a book is something completely subjective.
said that, despite read a lot, I never wanted to talk about books they have read and I will not even today, I just want to say that thanks to a fair and positive comments by Andrea on Margaret Mazzantini, I felt impressed to read at least one of his novels ... well, the first lines of " Non Ti muovere "  è stato un colpo di fulmine, l'ho divorato in due giorni, ho subito comprato un altro suo romanzo  " Venuto al mondo "  e così mi sono letteralmente innamorata di questa scrittrice meravigliosa.
Ieri, dopo solo cinque notti e oltre  500 pagine, l'ho terminato...che dire?!  Stupendo.

Tieni un capo del filo,
con l'altro capo in mano
io correrò nel mondo.
E se dovessi perdermi
tu, mammina mia, tira.





Fonte:  "Venuto al mondo" di Margaret Mazzantini

0 comments:

Post a Comment