Thursday, December 16, 2010

Aircraft Initialization Failure Fsx

Ancora 4 giorni

Dear, first of all I want to thank everyone for having been close with personal messages, you were very important e ve ne sarò sempre grata.
Sono state  settimane indescrivibili... le medicine mi hanno portato  dei gravi problemi all'apparato digerente,non sono riuscita ad alimentarmi per giorni, le ovaie sono cresciute a dismisura invadendo e ostruendo l'intestino e ho sviluppato molti effetti collaterali dei farmaci compresa una sindrome molto grave e rara che però si è riusciti a tenere sotto controllo e a scongiurare il peggio, al momento ho un versamento nell'addome che mi ha causato un 'infezione che dopo il ricovero continuo a curare con gli antibiotici.
Di positivo voglio dirvi che il giorno che ho fatto l'espianto degli ovociti, dopo qualche ora dal risveglio mi è stato comunicato che ne avevo produced as many as 24, the record of the day in other women (3) who made the levy oocytes.
The news we have been presented as very positive, but three seasons later when we returned to the hospital for transfer into the uterus have told us that only 6 to 24 eggs were of good quality, these 6 have been fertilized first 3 who did not survive the first attempt at fertilization, the last remaining 3 were fertilized but only two came on the third day and I have been implanted.
The time of 'system has been anticipated by the arrival of biologist who has given us the photo of the two embryos ........... can not imagine what a thrill, finally my husband and I were the United States by creating two small screw ..... time for a while, while me and my love we shook hands, they were inside me.
How many emotions, how many crashes, what suffering and fear .... rewarded by two dots on a photo ... indescribable.
I'll do a pregnancy test Monday ... I can only cross our fingers and hope.
This morning I was once again the hospital for routine checks because of the complications and the chief told me that if I do not get pregnant my health would recover gradually and with a little 'patience, but if I were to get pregnant and things got worse the situation exacerbate it in a meaningful way, said this has reassured me and told me that they are equipped to deal with any situation.
E 'needless to say that I hope to wake up Monday, but feel worse off having my nice positive test, then everything else will think.
I am sure you will understand that days are so stressful that I do an inhuman effort to communicate with anyone but I wanted to let you know how it went this time and so I will do when I get the test result.
I embrace you all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment